Missing data when using multiple sheets in Excel when importing from a File Server
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Excel file with multiple sheets
- Create a connection based on a file server
- Create a model/story and upload a file from a file server
- Observe that not all the data is populated and is only persisted from the first tab
When creating a model or story based on an Excel file from a file server does not support importing data from multiple tabs.
This is a limitation with (SAC) SAP Analytics Cloud.
Option 1) Populate the data on one sheet.
Option 2) Make the tab that you wish to persist the data into SAC with the first tab.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, tabs , KBA , LOD-ANA-ML , SAC Modelling , Problem