You experience permanent or sporadic network connectivity issues between your on-Premise network and SAP data center network, for example SAP Cloud Platform application or SuccessFactors tenant. You would like to understand the reason of network connectivity issues and find out what source component(s) is/are causing them.
Symptoms may vary significantly, typical are:
- timeouts during connection establishing,
- timeouts when transferring data over the existing connection,
- abnormal connection closures,
- SSL handshake errors,
- connection refusals,
- slow data transfer due to TCP retransmissions and out-of-order packets.
- SAP Cloud Platform / SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
- SAP Cloud for Customers (C4C)
- and other cloud solutions
tcpdump, Wireshark, network issues, troubleshooting, connectivity, retransmissions , KBA , BC-NET , Network Infrastructure , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , LOD-HCI-PI-OPS , SAP Cloud Platform Integration Operations , LOD-HCI-PI-RT , Integration Runtime , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.