- In Time off, there is a setting on Time profile called : "Enabled in employee self-service scenario". If this setting is set to no, Employees by themselves will not have access to request for that type of leave / absence.
- When an admin applies a leave, the absence is displayed for the Employee and as per the above setting, the employee will not be able to edit is as well. This works fine on the Web Version.
- However, when it comes to mobile app, The absences described as above do have "Edit" access for the Employee. So in a way, this is not respecting the setting on the Time profile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile - IOS & Android
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time off
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, MOB-35345 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.