As part of 2005 release the product was enhanced to support Business Rules at the completion of an assessment by an applicant. See article 2913063 for more details.
However, when having the assessment results being inserted in SF using Odata API calls such rules are not triggered.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Having Assessment Integration configured;
- Having a rule configured to trigger on assessment completion;
- Start the application process as a candidate;
- Finish the assessment presented once completing appliction phase in SF;
- Vendor insert assessment results in SF RCM using Odata call;
- Rule is not triggered;
This is a system limitation. Since the standard assessment integration uses SFAPI protocol this type of rule is triggered only when using this API to insert results back in RCM.
As of now, there is no other way to trigger assessment completion rules. The system only supports this trigger when inserting the results using SFAPI.
Product Management team will take this item as a future enhancement.
2913063 - Business Rules for Completed Assessments in Recruiting Management
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RUL , Recruiting Rule Issues with MDF Platform , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Product Enhancement