- Why NWBC Dashboard reports is different after upgrade?
- Why NWBC Dashboard reports colors and format are changed after upgrade?
- Dashboard reports with Adobe Flash Player do not work suddenly.
- Why NWBC Dashboard reports UI changes?
- Impact of Adobe support with Flash Player.
- Difference between new NWBC Dashboard reports and OVP (Overview Page).
- Would like to understand what is the impact of the incoming end of support for Adobe Flash (end of 2020) in browsers on SAP GRC Dashboard (using Adobe)?
- How can the dashboards work without Adobe Flash Player?
GRC Access Control / Process Control / Risk Management
- Dashboard Reports
- This solution will not work for version GRC 10.0 based on technical and process related reasons, we suggest customer to upgrade to GRC 12.0 version
- Please note, version 10.0 & 10.1 release is going out of mainstream maintenance on 12/31/2020. Refer to 52505.
Adobe Flash Player, GRC end of maintenance, dashboard reports, IGS, Internet Graphics Server, Fiori OVP , KBA , GRC-SAC-DAS , Dashboard , GRC-SAC-ARQ , Access Request , GRC-SAC-ARA , Access Risk Analysis , GRC-SAC-BRM , Business Role Management , GRC-SAC-EAM , Emergency Access Management , GRC-SPC-RE , Reports and Dashboards , GRC-SPC-ANA , Analytics , GRC-SAC-REP , Repository , GRC-SAC-UAR , User Access Review , GRC-RM-REP , Reporting, Printing and Dashboards , GRC-SAC-UPG , Installation & Upgrade , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.