Error message when trying to create a Custom Filter in Manage Business Configuration (BCUI).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Admin Center";
- Search for "Manage Business Configuration";
- Scroll down to "Filters" section and expand it;
- Expand "Custom Filters" section;
- Click on "Create New";
- Set up the "Module" and "Enabled" fields;
- Then, go to the "Standard Elements" drop-down list;
- Select any fields other than the custom ones;
- Try to save and see the following error message:
Not all Standard Elements are supported to create a custom filter.
The supported fields are only the Custom ones (from custom01 to custom15).
Please note that if you try to select any other fields, it is expected that you will get the pointed error.
custom, filter, bcui, manage, business, configuration, error, message, while, trying, map, standard, element, field, fields, not, supported, support, allow, allowed, thrown, throw, get, create, generate, make, elements, The selected field is not supported for configuring custom filter, The supported fields are custom 01 to custom 15, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To