- Failed to load chart in SAP Analytics Cloud on mobile application suddenly.
- Got error message:
"An error is preventing the chart from being displayed. Contact your administrator with the details".
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.13.2
- App version 2.72.0
- iPad & iphone
Reproducing the Issue
- Open SAC story with many charts based on BW Live connection from mobile application.
- Random chart failed to be loaded with above error.
- Same report works fine from PC chrome browser.
The issue is a product defect.
The fix has been deployed wave 2020.17.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, mobi, mobile app, charts, random. , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , Problem