Got error "Cannot read property getLevel of null" when refreshing SAP Analytics Cloud story.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.13.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAP Analytics Cloud tenant.
- Open issue story which has Date filter.
- Refresh the story.
>>Got error "Cannot read property getLevel of null".
This is a product defect.
The issue has beed resolved with release 2020.16.3.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, filter, variable, date, getlevel, server error. , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem