- Unable to see some audit events in the audit database.
- Some other events are directly saved in the database.
- Auditing page in CMC is properly configured and not showing errors.
- Auditng folder is full with both empty and non-emty temporary files.
- Restarting SIA didn't solve the issue.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
Supported Audit Database
Audit events , not saved , not recorded ,Auditing ,Audit DB , Auditing database , driver , connector , BI 4 , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.