- You have integrations with 'Multiple Destinations' set up in Integration Center;
- When you change a destination setting in one integration and click on save, the change is also applied/reflected to one or multiple other integration(s).
- SAP SucessFactors HXM Suite (b2005)
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an integration by choosing 'Save as' on another existing outbound integration which has 'Multiple Destinations' set up;
- Change destination or the file folder of one integration;
- Open the other integration and observe that the change is applied to it as well.
This issue only affects 'Multiple Destinations' settings. If you're using 'Single Destination', it does not occur.
This is an unexpected behavior which has already been acknowledged by our development team and is expected to be fixed on the next release (b2011).
To avoid this problem until the code fix is released, do not "copy" an integration (by using 'Save As') that uses 'Multiple Destinations' settings.
Please monitor this KBA, as it will be updated when the fix is released.
INT-8981, outbound, sftp, mirrored, reflected, reflects, change, edit, ic, job , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem