Got error "Query can't be executed without setting values for all mandatory variables" When trying to open a dashboard from embedded SAC
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 2005 / 780
- Embedded SAC
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to S4HANA.
- Open "Manage KPIs and Reports".
- Open a Story.
- Notice the error message:
"Query can't be executed without setting values for all mandatory variables".
The error message is a normal behavior in S/4HANA 2005 and earlier release.
Due to SAC product limitation, some default variable values must be saved along with the story, and those values are not exists from your S/4HANA system.
To solve the issue, simply fill the table prompt beside the error icon with proper variable values.
You can also refer to online help:
In 2008 and further release, this error is supposed to be avoided.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytic,variable, s4hana, embedded sac, default, mandatory. , KBA , LOD-ANA-OEM , Embedded usage of SAP Analytics Cloud , Problem