If a billing document is created by the app "Create Billing Documents"(app ID F0798), the following symptoms may be observed:
- Tax conditions are re-determined
- Manual conditions entered in sales documents are missing in billing documents
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the app "Create Billing Documents".
- Set the billing setting "Display billing documents after creation" to ON.
- Select one sales document and click button "Create".
- The temporary billing document is displayed with the same tax condition and manual condition as the sales document.
- The tax condition is re-determined and the manual condition is lost in the created billing document.
When the billing setting "Display billing documents after creation" in the app "Create Billing Documents", the system always uses pricing type "G" when the actual billing document is created. This is hard-coded and cannot be changed by any configuration setting.
Even if the field "Pricing Type" is set to "D" or another value in copying control, the system still uses pricing type G in this case.
Please consider the following workaround possibilities:
Use the app "Create Billing Documents - VF01" to create billing documents.
Disable the billing setting "Display billing documents after creation" in app "Create Billing Documents".
billing due list, create billing document, pricing type G, pricing type D, VF01, F0798, missing, manual condition, tax, cost , KBA , SD-FIO-BIL , Fiori UIs for Billing , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , Problem