- You have confirmed the warehouse task for picking and now you want to cancel pick this stock
- The cancel picking of the stock is mandatory in case you want to adjust the item quantity (either reduce it or change to 0).
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud WM
- You can use the button "Release Unpacked Stock" in the App "Run Outbound Process"
This button is available in the “Picked” view of the ODO.
- If the products are already packed you have to click on the link “Handling Units” in the right upper corner of the app.
Then you see the Handling Unit and you can select the method “release stock”.
- After that you could then e.g. use the button “Adjust quantity” to set the delivery quantity to zero in case you don’t want to process this delivery anymore.
You then have to press the button “Goods Issue” to update the ERP delivery. Only then the quantity in the ERP delivery is set to zero as well.
Reverse picking, Reverse already picked outbound process, reverse picked outbound, outbound delivery, cancel picked warehouse task, cancel picking warehouse task , KBA , SCM-EWM-WOP , Warehouse Order Processing , How To