- When create a SC in SRM with account assignment for PM order, there is an error "Order &&& requires assignment to an operation number" (ERP_CO_OLC_E 003).
- There is no option to enter Operation against the Order.
- The Operation fields are not available in Customizing path: SPRO -> SAP IMG -> SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Account Assignment -> Define Account Assignment Categories.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, ACC, BBP4X_CODINGBLOCK_CHECK_47A , CO_SF_NETWORKACTIVITY_CHECK, network, activity, AFVC -VORNR ,AFVC , VORNR , KBA , SRM-EBP-CA-ACC , Account Assignment , PM-WOC-MO-OLC , Operation Level Costing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.