You are creating a Purchase Order via the APP 'Manage Purchase Orders'. When you navigate to the pricing facet and manually add a fixed amount condition the condition base value displays incorrectly.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Open APP 'Manage purchase Orders'.
- Add the mandatory Supplier and organisational data and navigate to the item data.
- Enter the mandatory item data and navigate to the pricing facet
- Add a fixed amount condition for example TTX1
- The condition base of the fixed condition has an incorrect format.
This display issue is resolved in CE2011
KAWRT, LV69AF11, awein, awei1, fixed amount, krech, LV69AF11 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , MM-PUR-GF-TAX , Taxes , Problem