You have processed outbound delivery CCC(CCC represents the ID of outbound delivery) of project stock order AAA(AAA represents the ID of project stock order), however, no journal entry is generated after finishing goods and activity confirmation BBB(BBB represents the ID of goods activity confirmation).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to Outbound Deliveries view.
- Show All Outbound Deliveries by Selection and search CCC.
- Open delivery CCC and view Document Flow tab.
- You find that no journal entry is created for goods and activity confirmation BBB.
In project stock order scenario, there are 2 goods and activity confirmation documents are created.
- When the outbound delivery is released, this will not have any postings.
- When the stock is consumed using the 'Consume' button available in the project, here a goods and activity confirmation with postings will be created against the project.
You need to consume the stock in the project to post the second goods and activity confirmation.
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Go to Projects view.
- Show All Projects and search the project relevant with project stock order AAA.
- Edit the project in question.
- Navigate to Products tab and Project Stock Orders subtab.
- Select project stock order AAA and click on Consume.
Project stock order, goods and activity confirmation, journal entry. , KBA , AP-ACC-MAT , Material Ledger Account , Problem