When you maintain an Account in a Sales Order, the Address of the Account in Sales order is not displayed as expected. For some accounts, the Postal Codes will appear in Address, while for other accounts, the Postal Codes will not appear in Address.
Note: The Country of the Account is Japan.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a New Sales Order
- Maintain the Account ABC (where ABC stands for the account)
- You can see in the Address, Postal Code is displays as XXX-XXXX (where XXX-XXXX stands for the Postal Code)
- Create another New Sales Order
- Maintain the Account EFG (where EFG stands for the account)
- You can see in the Address, Postal Code is not displayed
- Check the Address in Account ABC and Account EFG, both Postal Codes are maintained in the Account master data.
If the Street field in the Account Master data is maintained, the Postal Code won't be displayed.
If the Street field isn't maintained, the Postal Code will be displayed.
You can maintain the Street field in the Account Master data.
Postal Code, Account, Sales Order, Street, Address , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , Problem