When creating a new charge / credit document and fill document using an external reference, you realize that document is not being shown under Report Open VAT / Sales Tax Items (Report ID: FINTAXU09_Q0001) not showing Customer Supplier Tax ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables Work Center.
- Go to the Customer Accounts View.
- Search for Customer Account ABC (ABC stands for related Customer Account).
- Create a new charge / credit.
- Fill the document referring a related external reference.
- Checking that document created has external reference.
Then check Report below:
- Go to the Business Analytics Work Center.
- Go to the Design Reports.
- Open the Open VAT / Sales Tax Items report.
- Then, add external reference field.
- External reference is not available.
The reason why you are not able to see this field is that documents of type Receivables / Payables entry, which are charge or credits, are not available under Open VAT / Sales Tax Items report. The source document field would have to be used to identify the document.
This is current a system limitation. Report will show external reference when Type of external reference document is Invoices.
external reference missing;
open VAT / Sales Tax Items , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To