You notice that the availability of a resource on Plan customer projects app (or Plan internal projects) does not subtract the leave days of an employee from the total of available days/hours that the employee has.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to plan customer projects.
- Search for a project and click edit.
- Go to the Work Packages tab and select a Work Package.
- Choose an unstaffed role and click Add Resource.
- Search for a resource that has posted a leave.
- Click availability.
This is the standard behavior of the system when you are not using scope item 1KC.
When not using scope item 1KC the availability is calculated on the following way (This is described in Scope item J11 item 4.4):
- Availability is calculated monthly basing on weekly working hours of the employee.
- Number of working days in a month is calculated based on company code calendar of the employee.
- Already staffed days are deducted.
Availability, leave, success factors, deduction, subtraction, resource , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem