In Interview Scheduling, after deleting an interview, the Interview Delete Notification is only sent to candidates who booked the time slot. Non-booked candidates are not notified of the interview deletion.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Interview Scheduling is enabled
Reproducing the Issue
- Interview Delete Notification has been enabled in Manage Recruiting Triggers.
- Go to Interview Scheduling, delete an interview using the 'x' button.
- The Interview Delete Notification is not sent to non-booked candidates.
This is an expected behavior. Currently, it is not supported to trigger Interview Delete Notification for non-booked candidates.
Support for sending mails to non-booked candidates is under discussion by Product Management. If you would like to have more details about it, you can reach out your CSM and refer the request RCM-64787.
NOTE: Requests to follow enhancements in Recruiting Module are not support by Product Support team.
Interview Scheduling, Interview Delete Notification, booked, not booked, candidate, Manage Recruiting Triggers , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem