Location dimensions enriched by area name not working for some geo map chart types.
SAP Analytics Cloud Version 2020.15.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model based on either a file upload or data source
- Use the Geo-Enrich functionality to enrich country names based on area name
- Build the model
- Create a story based on this model
- Add a geo map
- Add a content layer from the builder panel
- Click on add location dimension
- Observe that no dimensions are available
This is a limitation with SAP Analytics Cloud where area names are not supported for non American Regions.
Ensure that the dataset uploaded to create the model have corrosponding coordinates so the geo-enrichment functionality can be used based on coordinates instead.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem