- Default values of the physical options are not reversed and stored in the model when the database objects are reversed using a data source: the corresponding fields display nothing in the form.
- If the same object is reversed using a script file, all the physical options are handled as a block of text and all options are strictly copied as is into the object definition.
- The Compare and Merge Models windows display differences on physical options.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
re, 822220, CR822220, CR#822220 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.