You are replicating Business Partners from External System to SAP Cloud for Customer, webservice messages are failing with error "Sales area not valid based on organizational structure".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Cloud for Customer system.
- Go to Administrator workcenter, General Settings View.
- Open Webservice Message Monitoring view.
- Find and check Business Partner replication inbound message, e.g. Service BusinessPartnerERPReplicationIn or BusinessPartnerReplicationIn.
- Check the Error Log.
You are sending Sales Area with a restricted Distribution Channel for the corresponding Sales Org as defined in SAP Cloud for Customer's Org Structure.
Please remove the restricted Distribution Channel from the corresponding Sales Org.
To do so,
- Go to Administrator>>General Settings>>Org Structures.
- Find and open relevant Sales Org(please note org ID in the payload would be external id, so check the ID mappings)
- Open Facet "Sales Data Restriction".
- Remove the relevant Distribution Channel which is being sent in the payload(ID in payloads are external IDs, so check the code list mappings for Dist.Chan).
- Save the Org Unit.
- Restrat the failed message(s).
[Enter your See Also here...]
Sales area not valid based on organizational structure , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , AP-RC-WSM , Web Service Message Monitoring View , LO-INT-COD , CRM On Demand Integration , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , Problem