- SAC gets slow (poor performance) after upgrading to new version 2020.13.2
- Overall poor application performance across the tenants, across all primary functionalities
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.13.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Try to open, refresh or edit story, model etc..
The root cause is the new connection keep alive feature, alive connection is defaulted to 30s, this means the frontend will try to do the keep alive roundtrips each 30s, and this is hijacking the initial load.
Go to System -> Administration -> Avoid Remote Sessions Timeout and set this to 600s.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
poor performance, get slow, upgrade, new version, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem