You are unable to replicate an employee from Success Factor to Business ByDesign after adding bank information in Success Factor. You receive the following error.
Error: Mapping for Data Type PaymentFormCode and Code 05 does not exist.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Success Factor
- Open the relevant employee
- Go to Employee Data
- Click on Payment Information
- Assign payment information by entering bank transfer
- Select bank information
- Login to Business ByDesign
- Go to Master Data Replication work center
- Click on Actions > Upload Data from Employee Central
- Click on Upload Data
- Enter the remote employee ID
- Click on OK
A possible cause is that the PaymentFormCode is not maintained.
You need to maintain the code list mapping for PaymentFormCode as follows:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Click on Implementation Projects view
- Open activity Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions
- Click on Maintain Code List Mapping
- Click on Add Row under Code List Mapping Definition
- Enter Employee Central Integration as Mapping Group
- Enter PaymentFormCode as Local Data Type Name
- Enter Payment Form Code as Description
- Enter Map Individual Codes in Code List Mapping Rule
- Enter 05 for bank transfer in Bank Code List Mapping Rule
Then you need to upload the employee data from Employee Central again.
PaymentFormCode, Employee Central, Success Factor, Business ByDesign, code 05 does not exist, PaymentFormCode does not exist, , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , Problem