You scoped France, but the default payment terms 1026 and 1027 are still not available in payment terms in the activity Accounts or Suppliers.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Click on Implementations Projects view
- Select the relevant project
- Click on Open Activity List
- Go to Fine Tune tab
- Search and open the activity Accounts or Supplier
- Select the link Maintain Payment Terms
A possible cause could be that the standard payment terms has been deleted and new payment terms has been created.
You can use the restore button to restore the needed payment terms that have been deleted.
French, Business Configuration, not possible, not available, unable, payment terms, 1026, 1027, scoped France, unable to find default payment terms, accounts, suppliers, , KBA , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem