- What is the maximum number of rows for a table in ASE?
- ASE product documentation states that the number of "Rows per table" is limited only by available storage
- This suggests there is no theoretical maximum.
- In the same table, it is also stipulated there is a maximum of 232 rows (~4.3 billion)
- This is a confusing as there is either a hard limit or not.
- Screenshot of Product Manual page
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.