Error Message "Service call error; INVALID_SFQL; Invalid SFQL! Error: "direct_deposit" is not supported, if Payment Information V3 is enabled" when replicating Employees from SF EC to Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Master Data Replication work center
- Go to Employees view
- Select Actions and choose Upload Data from Employee Central
- Select Ok after filling the required data
Check whether the scoping question is "Do you use new MDF-based Payment Information in your Employee Central system?" scoped in Business Configration
Scope above question using below steps
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementations Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation and select Edit Project Scope button
- Go to Questions
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange
- Expand Integration with External Applications and Solutions
- Highlight Integration of Master Data
- Select "Do you use new MDF-based Payment Information in your Employee Central system?"
- Complete the scoping
Note" Above question has the dependency on another question "Do you want to replicate employee data from an external application to your cloud solution?". So scope this question first to scope the above question.
If the issue persists even after the scoping then the issue should be checked by SF EC support team
Employee replication, mdf, direct_deposit, payment information , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , Problem