- Users without DRM permissions are receiving purge related email notifications
- Users assigned to inactive permission roles with the approver/creator permission still receive purge email notificationS
- Permission role is inactive but users assigned to it still receive purge email notifications
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Perform a permanent purge
- Many users receive email notification related to permanent purge request
- Go to Admin Center > View User Permission
- Search for the users who received the notification and notice DRM related permission is not assigned
The users might be assigned to a permission role with DRM related permissions that has been inactivated.
This is a known issue acknowledged by our Engineering team. When users are assigned to an inactive permission role containing DRM permissions, they will still receive the purge email notifications.
The fix for the inactive DRM permissions issue has been developed and it is scheduled to be deployed as part of the b2011 release.
For the details on the release schedule, please follow the KBA below:
As a workaround in the meantime, please make sure to follow one of the below options:
- Remove the required users from the permission group assigned to the inactive permission role
- Remove the DRM permissions from the inactive permission role the users are assigned to
2585164 - What users should receive Permanent Purge email notification?
permission role, inactive permission role, DRM permission, DRM notification, purge notification, purge permission , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Problem