After activating the contract the Activate option can be executed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Contracts work center view.
- Open the contract ABC in which the status is In Preparation (ABC defines the Contract identity).
- Click on Action button.
- Select Activate option.
- The status is changed to Active.
- Click on Action button once again.
Result: The Activate option can be selected and it is not grayed out.
The contract is a long-running object and hence remains editable even if it is already active. For example, you could add a new item to an active contract and the status remains active, however, the new item has the status In Preparation. For this reason, you can activate the contract to make the new item active.
This is the expected behavior in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Contracts; Activate. , KBA , LOD-LE-COP , Contract Processing , How To