- Error message "In table T001U, the entry && && is missing" is encountered when processing the intercompany payment using the App Make Bank Transfers.
- There is no conformation for Inter company payment transactions.
- Payment status is still Released for the intercompany payment after doing the payment run by clicking the Pay button.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM).
- SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Make bank transfers.
- Open the intercompany Payment file.
- Click on the Pay option.
The account determination is not maintained in the process step Prepare Intercompany Transactions for the two company codes selected.
For the intercompany bank transfer, configure the automatic account determination for intercompany transactions and then re-run the scenario in app Make Bank Transfer.
Follow below steps for configuartion of Automatic Account Determination in Prepare Intercompany Transactions:
- Go to app Manage your Solution.
- In the Configure your solution, search for SSCUI 100297(Automatic Account Determination).
- Select from the dropdown Area: Financial Accounting; Subarea: General Ledger Accounting; Process: Prepare Intercompany Transactions.
- Give the company code in the fields Posting Between & And.
- Do the account assignment.
S4_PC, App, make, bank, transfer, SSCUI, 100297, automatic, account, determination, status, released, prepare intercompany transactions, FSCM , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-COP-BT , Bank Transfer , Problem