- The new released SAP BusinessObjects Live Data Connect 3.0 now ships as a standalone executable with an embedded application server
- There's no longer need to deploy a dedicated Tomcat instance
- The configuration is now centralized in a single location
- How to install and start SAP BusinessObjects Live Data Connect 3.0 without Tomcat
- SAP BusinessObjects Live Data Connect 3.0
- Download the zip file from Support launchpad.
- Windows: BOELDC300_0-70005676.ZIP
- Linux: BOELDC300_0-70005674.ZIP
- Windows: cs_ina_ldc-3.0.0-win64_x64.zip
- Linux: cs_ina_ldc-3.0.0-linux_x64.zip
- Windows: \cs_ina_ldc-3.0.0-win64_x64\cs_ina_ldc-3.0.0
- Linux: \cs_ina_ldc-3.0.0-linux_x64\cs_ina_ldc-3.0.0
=> Note: The installation is going to fail, which is normal behavior. You need to run the executable once to get the configuration files and configure them.
Mandatory Parameters as below:
|boe.restsdkurl||The URL for the REST Web Services exposed by the BI platform(i.e., http://localhost:8080/biprws)|
|boe.authenticationMode||BIP authentication mode. Possible modes are:
|connector.https.port||The port for the LDC HTTPS server (i.e., 8443)|
|connector.https.keystore.file||The path to the SSL keystore.|
|connector.https.keystore.password||The password for the SSL keystore.|
|cors.allowed.origins.urls||List of allowed origin URLs for CORS eg. https://tenantname.eu10.sapanalytics.cloud|
=> You should see that the process is running successfully.
=> You can still validate it according to SAP KBA 2530385 by accessing https://<LUCHOST>:<LUCPORT>/sap/boc/ina/GetServerInfo.
=> You can also run SAP BusinessObjects Live Data Connect as a Windows service which allows it to run as a background service and restart automatically.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Universe Consumption Best Practices
- Live Universe Step-by-Step Example (Current)
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
LUC, BIP, BI, 4.x, SERVER_ERROR_500, SAP Cloud for Planning, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, bobj, BW, ERP, UNX, SAP Analytics Cloud, C4A, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, Live Universe Connector, LUC, 3.0, deploy, install, start, run , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-UNV , SAC Live Data Connection Universe , How To