- When trying to access data from the JobReqScreeningQuestion entity using Integration Center or OData API, no data is returned.
- If you filter by one specific job requisition ID, then data is returned.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Centre > Integration Centre.
- Create a new output integration using the JobReqScreeningQuestion Entity and select all fields on the entity.
- In the preview records section, notice that no data is returned.
- In the Filter and Sort tab, add a filter for one specific job requisition ID, and notice that data is returned.
The Engineering Team have confirmed that this behaviour is expected.
The JobReqScreeningQuestion entity works by only checking the first 1000 records it finds, not all records in the system. Since the first 1000 requisitions do not contain any questions, the system returns "No data". However, when we filter by 1 job requisition ID, then the system will find and show this requisition.
The reason this occurs for this entity only is because this entity contains an internal dependency on the field jobReqContent, as shown in KBA 2793737, and so for performance reasons it has been limited to check only the first 1000 records.
Internal Enhancement Request RCM-81533 has been raised to change this behaviour, so that the JobReqScreeningQuestion entity is not limited to the first 1000 records it finds. Your CSM will be able to track and push this enhancement request for you.
For the time being while we await the enhancement, it will still be possible to obtain the question data by filtering for specific job requisition IDs, or by using Postman or other REST client to run the query in different batches of 1000 records, using pagination operators such as $count, $skip, and $top.
KBA 2793737 - "When querying in the entity JobReqScreeningQuestion with $select operation I have no results - Recruiting Management"
pre-screening, question, application, prescreening, requisition, center, RCM-81533 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem