- "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found or no default driver specified" when testing a relational connection in Information Design Tool.
- The error message intermittently occurs, sometimes it works but sometimes not.
- The issue is reproducible on a clustered environment.
- In this example a Generic ODBC datasource used.
- The clustered environment also hosts a Citrix Server.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Information Design Tool
- ODBC connection
- Clustered environment
odbc microsoft driver no default driver specified clustered environment citrix bi relational test connection failed idt 4.2 , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.