For some transaction keys, the system does not determine the automatic account assignment at the detailed level (with key fields for the valuation level, the profit center, or the business area); instead, it does this at the higher level (without taking these key fields into account). This affects transaction keys for automatically generated lines that reference the entire document and not individual items.
Example of Keys:
"DIF" (minor differences)
"UPF" (unplanned delivery costs)
"KDT" (tax exchange rate difference)
"KDR" (exchange rate rounding)
It causes some known errors as per example:
- Default Cost center is not getting derived for the cost element "X".
- Error KI235 or KI248 "Account & requires an assignment to a CO object" when posting Invoices by MIRO or reversing by MR8M
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
KI235, KI 235, KI248, KI 248, Default Cost center, cost element, CO object, OKB9, OKC9, Automatic account assignment, MIRO, MR8M , KBA , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.