You are running the Purchase Register - India report, but key figure for Product Tax Base Amount in report shows wrong results when adding posting date either in selection or in characteristics as a column.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Open the Purchase Register - India report.
- In the selection parameters, give an invoice ID.
- Run the report.
- Refer to Product Tax Base Amount key figure and note the presented amounts.
- In the selection parameters, give the invoice posting date as selection and/or add the Posting Date characteristic to the report.
You notice that the Product Tax Base Amount doubled/tripled once the posting date was added.
The company for the respective invoice has multiple set of books, hence the amount is multiplied by the number of set of books since it is not being shown as a characteristic nor used as a selection parameter in the report.
You may either select a set of books and use as selection parameter or add the set of books characteristic to the report.
Purchase Register, India, Set of Books. , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , How To