You want to know where to locate the scoping question on "Enable Reporting on Fiscal Year" and mark it as "In Scope".
SAP Cloud For Customer
- Go to Business Configuration work center and choose the view Implementation Projects.
- Select the Current Project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 3 Review Questions.
- Expand the node Built-in Service and Support and System Management.
- Choose Analytics.
- In the right pane the last question will be on "Enable Reporting on Fiscal Year".
- You can check the checkbox to mark it as "In Scope" and Click on Next.
Fiscal Year Reporting – Activation and Usage Instructions - https://blogs.sap.com/2015/06/08/howto-fiscal-year-reporting-activation-and-usage-instructions/
Scope and Configure Analytics - https://help.sap.com/viewer/66e9a9081a7b40e38c8604d6617d0311/CLOUD/en-US/e99d1912beac41a692648073b97d2cac.html
Enable Reporting on Fiscal Year, Fiscal year, scoping, prerequisite, Reporting, enable, question, , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To