When running a DRTM Employee Profile Purge, the Preview report shows TO BE PURGED under the PROCESS STATUS column even if the NUMBER OF RECORDS PURGED column is 0.
*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP Internal Systems, sample data, or Demo Systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Data Retention Management.
- Create New Purge Request.
- Select DRTM Employee Profile Purge.
- Select Criteria and Object to Purge.
- Select an Approver.
- Go to Purge Request Monitor and click Download Preview Report (.zip).
- Inspect the result and notice the PROCESS STATUS and NUMBER OF RECORDS PURGED values.
NUMBER OF RECORDS PURGED is coded to check whether a user has relevant data or none. However, in PROCESS STATUS, there's no logic that checks whether a user has data or none and so as long as they meet the criteria, they will be marked as TO BE PURGED.
DRTM, Purge Request, Data Retention, Data Retention Management, DRTM Employee Profile Purge , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-AUD , Audit Trail , How To