You would like to understand how to enable the search in list view of e-mail interactions functionality for service request tickets.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- See the button Search is not displayed.
In order to see the Search button, the list view must be enabled in the ticket configuration of the system.
Follow the steps below to enable the List View:
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Service and Social work center view.
- Select the option Ticket Configuration.
- Set the option List View for interactions as Enabled.
- You can also set the List View as the Default view.
- Save the changes.
Once you navigate to a ticket after saving the changes, the button Search will be available for the e-mail interactions in the list view.
How to, Search in List View of E-mail Interactions, Interactions, List View, E-mail, Search, Ticket, Service Request, C4C, Cloud for Customer, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To