- The Masked field is used to hide certain important information and it will be displayed as "********" for the user if set to yes, requiring to click a button to show the content.
- When the "Masked" option is set as Yes for a field in the background section in manage business configuration the field is not getting masked.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. In admin center access manage business configuration and click on the background elements under employee profile tab,
2. For the background section click on the details of a field
3. Select the value as YES for masked field options.
4. Access the people profile and we can see that in the background section the field does not get masked.
- We have received confirmation that the masked option is not supported for background sections.
- Our internal teams are working to remove this option from the UI for background sections.