You have created Embedded component 'ABC' on the overview tab of the .BO or .XBO in your PDI solution.
The Embedded component 'ABC' has a list.
In property explorer of embedded component 'ABC', the column property of the list is set as 'Group Aggregate Function'
Note: ABC is the name of the Embedded component created in your PDI solution.
- SAP Cloud for Customer.
- SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Cloud Application Studio.
Reproducing the Issue
- You should have the PDI solution created
- You are working on Fiori/ UI5 client
- In your PDI solution,you will launch UI designer for the BO/XBO,
- In the designer tab for the EC ' ABC', you will select the list
- In the Properties window , you will goto the 'Misc section'
- You will set the value of the property "Group Aggregate Function" from the dropdown to sum,maximum or mininum. For the example,you selected sum from the dropdown
- This will create a new line in the list with a subtotal for all columns with this value in the "Group Aggregate Function".
- Now you will login into the Frontend
- You will navigate to the affeted BO or XBO and then to the embedded component 'ABC'
- You will observe the column list with property "Group Aggregate Function" as "sum" does not display any value
The functionality Group Aggregate Function is not yet release for Fiori/ UI5
The system behaves as expected as the functionality Group Aggregate Function is not yet release for Fiori/ UI5.
SDK, PDI, UI designer, property, uichange, Group Aggregate Function, sum , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-UI , ByDesign Studio UI Generation , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , Problem