The following internal server errors occur in the SAP Analytics Cloud agent when creating a model based on a BW import connection.
- Error: Provider Selection Object: Initialization Issue For characteristic, enter value in a permitted format Characteristic Calendar Year/Month has no master data for "mm.yyyy" or you do not have authorization All selections for characteristic Calendar Year/Month are invalid and have been discarded Specify a value for variable Month/Year"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.8.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model based on BW import connection.
- In the query panel, select one value for parameter Year/Month, the format displayed in SAC is mm.yyyy such as 06.2020.
- Click next, error happens.
The format of 0CALMONTH values was incorrect resulting in errors when submitting 0CALMONTH variables.
This is resolved in version 2020.8.19 and 2020.14.5
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, format, permitted, month, year, initialization, calendar, provider, selection , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem