You notice that when updating the registered product Reference Date, the Warranty Date is also updated to the same date.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Products work center.
- Navigate to Registered Products work center view.
- Open any Registered Product.
- Click Edit.
- Update the Reference Date.
- See the Warranty Date is also updated.
This is the system expected behavior.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Registered Product, Registered, Product, Warranty Date, Reference Date, Date, Update, RP, Service, C4C, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To