In this article we are going to discuss about the Refer a Job to a Friend support on Internal Career Site Powered by CSB.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Refer a Friend to a Job feature is available in the Internal Career Site powered by CSB as a button in the job description page. The button label is Refer a Friend.
Once you click on Refer a Friend button the follow pop-up opens for the employee.
The expected behavior of this feature is the same as described in the Refer Candidates to Jobs from the Job Search Page section of the Recruiting Guide.
It must be noted that the job needs to be posted both internally and externally and the employee needs to be authenticated to see the Refer a Friend button.
About the Prerequisites
- Employee Referral feature must be enabled in Bizx before enable ICS in order to have the button Refer a Friend showing-up;
- Employees must have the following RBP permissions to see the Refer a Friend button:
- Employee Referral - job specific
- Employee Referral - pool permission
- For any changes related to Resume field configuration in Admin Center > Recruiting Setup > Employee Referral Program, it's necessary to reload the site configuration in Command Center (RMK backend). Only partners or SAP Professional Services consultants have access to Command Center. If you don't have a partner or SAP consultant engaged, raise a ticket to support asking to reload the site. Make sure to perform a OData API Metadata Refresh.
2081998 - Employee Referral - Recruiting Management
2220504 - Make Resume mandatory/hidden in Employee Referral - Recruiting Management
2171588 - OData API Metadata Refresh and Export - SuccessFactors Cloud
Refer a Job to a Friend, Refer a Friend, ICS, Internal Career Site Powered by CSB, RCM, RMK, Employee Referral , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To