You notice an unposted source document of type Supplier Invoice with the error message 'Valuation data of service PQR in company DEF not active' in the General Ledger.
(PQR stands for the Service or Material ID and DEF stands for the Company ID)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Closing Cockpit view.
- Go to the Source Documents subview.
- Select the Source Document in question, in this case the Source Document is a Supplier Invoice.
- In the Details section you can see the error 'Valuation data of service PQR in company DEF not active'.
The valuation data for the service product used in the Supplier Invoice and status is not active for the company DEF.
Update the Service master data for Company DEF:
- Go to the Products and Services Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Services view.
- Select the Service PQR used in the invoice.
- Press View all.
- Go to the Valuation tab and search for Company DEF in the Companies field.
- You can see the Status is In Preparation.
- Select the option Active from the drop down list of Status field.
- Press Save.
Now you are able to post the Supplier Invoice from Unposted Source Documents.
Source documents, Valuation data of service, Company not active, supplier invoice error , KBA , source documents , valuation data , valuation data of service , company is not active , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem