- You have already created the time model in the Time Administration work center > Time Models view. When migrating employee time file, then you are unable to select a value from the value help for the working time model in the Edit Value Conversion for Working Time Model step, because there is no data available.
- You might also notice that the status of the working time model is red and the following error Target value cannot be empty.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Click on Overview view
- Select Activities
- Search for Migration of Employee Data -<Country> and open it
- Click on Migrate time and labour management using the migration tool
- Select the relevant file
- Click on Execute Migration > Execute Migration step by step
- Click on Edit Value Conversion for Working Time Model
A possible cause is that there are no schedule models maintained in the Time Model view. In the Input help, there are only time models listed that are listed as schedule model in the time model view.
For data migration, only models of type schedule model are supported. To make them available, you must have selected them in the project scope under Questions in the Human Resources area. Also, you must have configured the schedule models in the Time Administration work center before you migrate time and labor management data.
time model, employee time file, migration of employee data, edit value conversion for working time model, Migrate time and labour management using the migration tool, , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem