- This basic ODATA service runs successfully (returns one record) outside of SAC if I open directly in EDGE and Chrome
- Try to import Data via Odata from HANA
- Some Odata Services Works others do not
- Needs to use a different languages rather to be English
- SAC Analytics Cloud
- HANA Odata Services
- Some low level calc views have text joins with language specified.
- Since there is currently no way to specify language in SAC for an import ODATA connection, when it is connecting - instead of a language value ‘E’ being given, it was getting a <null>. The problem was that other views had a filter of language = ‘E’ so when the value was null, all the data got filtered.
- Make sure the same language is being specified on the back end queries joints ( Calculation View or Analytical View)
- SAC does not have a control Language for Accept-Language
2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0