- Why do I can found different modules to the determined user when proxying by different accounts?
- How to define what modules can be accessed by proxy?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Homepage, use "Proxy as" feature and proxy as the desired user
- Navigate to the home page tile or navigate to the home menu dropdown to access other modules
- Other modules are missing
The User does not have permission to access determined modules of the user proxied.
To confirm what modules each user can access through the proxy, you can generate a security report through these steps:
- Go to admin center > At search tool, search for Security Permission Reports
- Select Proxy Management and click on "Submit"
- Click on Scheduled Reports and download the respective report
Please find more information to how to read the Security Report at KBA 2606997 - How to read the Security Permission Report for Proxy management
To grant proxy rights to a determined user, it is possible to define what modules will be available to each user who will act as the proxy through the Proxy Management:
- Go to admin center > At search tool, search for Proxy Management
- Populate the user who will act as the proxy
- Populate which account holder will the proxy act on behalf of
- Select the desired Modules to grant permission and click on Save
proxy now, module, become self, permission , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , Problem