App 'List of Inventory Differences' displays a "Difference Quantity" as negative and a "Difference Value" with a positive value.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Physical Inventory Document for a Material / Plant.
- Enter a Count for Zero Count.
- Go to the App 'List of Inventory Differences'.
- Enter the Material / Plant details and execute.
- The App displays the "Difference Quantity" as negative and the "Difference Value" as positive.
- Go to the App 'List Inventory Differences'.
- From the menu, select 'More' > 'Settings' > 'Layout' -> 'Current'.
- Under 'Column Set' scroll down and select the field 'neg. diff. value'.
- Press the arrow icon to move the field 'neg. diff. value' into the 'Displayed Column'. And press Enter.
- The column 'neg. diff. value' is then output which shows the 'Value' as negative.
App, List Inventory Difference, MI20, Negative, Positive, Amount, Value Variant, Layout, Current, Difference , KBA , MM-IM-PI , Physical Inventory , Problem