After the Manage Pending Hire step you are not able to find your new hire in the employee files search.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Complete the Onboarding process;
- Hire this person in Manage Pending Hires;
- Go to Admin Center > Employee Files;
- Check the option Include inactive users in search and try to search for your new hire;
- The new hire is not visible.
There are a few possible causes for this issue, but the most frequently are below three causes:
- The option Hide External users from search results is checked in Admin Center > Company logo in Settings;
- The HRIS Sync job was not executed. External users with a hire date in future will only be visible in the search once this job is executed;
- A problem with the solr index for employees.
Please find below resolution for each of the three scenarios:
- Uncheck the option Hide External users from search results in Admin Center > Company logo in Settings;
- Run the HRIS Sync Job;
- The solr reindex can only be fixed by SAP Operations team. So, in case that you have already ruled out all the other posibilities, please reach out to SAP Cloud Product Support team and we will check if the reindex is required.
not, visible, new, hire, manage, pending, onboarding, 2.0, conversion, job, employee, file, profile , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem